There will be a Benefit Concert given by Amélie’s mother, Jessie Jewitt, and other Bay Area musicians, on May 16th, 2014 7:30 PM at St. Mark’s Episcopal Church in Palo Alto. The money raised will go exclusively toward Amélie’s Angels fund and will benefit the children of Haiti.
St. Mark’s Episcopal Church
600 Colorado Ave.
Palo Alto, CA 94306
Geoffrey Pope – Conductor
Jessie Jewitt – Organ
Rebecca Maggi – Soprano
Charles Jordan - Baritone
Palo Alto Philharmonic
- Poulenc’s Organ Concerto in G Minor
- Faure Requiem
There are 3 ways that you can help us to raise money for this benefit. We encourage you to contribute in all ways!
- Become a sponsor Any donation made to Amélie’s Angels fund immediately makes you a sponsor, with your name in the program (must be submitted by May 6th, 2014). See the different levels of sponsorship below.
- Attend the concert Information on how to purchase tickets online is listed below
- Purchase an item The night of the concert you will have the opportunity to “purchase” things needed by the children of Haiti such as shoes, school supplies, recreational gear, etc. The list, when available, will also be published online and you may also make purchases directly.
Levels of Sponsorship
The following levels of sponsorship are available for Amélie’s Angels:
- Platinum – $2500 and above
- Gold – $1000 to $2499
- Silver – $250 to $999
- Bronze – $100 to $249
- Friends – $1 to $99
Online purchase of tickets is NOW closed. Tickets that were previously purchased online will be available at “Will Call” the night of the performance. Otherwise, tickets will be available at the door.